Goan Sausage Pulao is a delicious pulao recipe made using Goan Sausages. If you love Goan sausages like me then you will definetly enjoy this pulao. This pulao recipe is a bit spicy but yet so yummy. Goan sausages are easily available in most of the cold storages. This Goan Sausage Pulao recipe is definetly worth trying.
Lets look at the ingredients we need for the Goan Sausage Pulao
- 200 gms Goan Sausages
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 250 gms long grain basmati rice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (pudina)
- 4 green chilies slit length wise
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 maggi chicken cube
- salt as per taste
- 3 cardamoms
- 7 peppercorns
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 4 bay leaves
How to make Goan Sausage Pulao
- Remove the goan sausages from the casing
- Wash the rice and keep it aside
- In a heavy bottomed pan add oil on a low flame
- Add the whole garam masala and saute, ince the oil is fragrant
- Add the onions and chillies and cook till the onions turn brown on low flame.
- Now add the sausages and gently mix it.
- Add Ginger Garlic paste and diced tomatoes to it
- Now add the maggi cube with the corriander and mint leaves
- Finally add the rice and mix well
- Now add the boiling water and salt
- Now let the Goan Sausage Pulao cook for 20 minutes and the pulao will be ready to be served.