Including broccoli in your diet is a good way to add iron in your diet, and this Tomato Broccoli Soup is a great way of including it in your diet. This delicious Tomato Broccoli Soup can be enjoyed hot during monsoons.
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Pinch of pepper powder
- 1 maggi magic cube
- salt as per taste
- In a soup pan add oil and saute garlic, once it starts browning add onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Now add broccoli and saute it for few minutes.
- Once broccoli is a bit cooked add tomato puree and maggi cube and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable broth and bring the soup to a boil.
- Garnish the tomato broccoli soup with dried herbs and pepper powder.