Mumbai 3rd July 2016 : As monsoons are here one should make sure to wash the Broccoli you buy very thoroughly, as many insects find home in these green vegetables. Today we will show you 3 ways to clean Broccoli before using it.
Running Water :
- Place the broccoli under running water
- With your hands clean every part of the broccoli
- After washing Pat dry the broccoli on a paper towel
- Take a bowl of vinegar
- Keep the broccoli in vinegar for 5 to 10 minutes
- After soaking the Broccoli, rinse it off using water and Pat dry on a paper towel
Salt water :
- Mix a spoon full of salt in a bowl of water
- Keep the broccoli in salt water for 5 to 10 minutes
- After soaking the Broccoli, rinse it off using water and Pat dry on a paper
You can use any of the above methods to cleanse your broccoli before use to get rid of any insects or germs on the same.