Mumbai, 3rd July 2016 : Nawabi Mutton Curry also famously known as Nahari Al Subho, is an mughlai mutton curry in which the mutton is cooked till its completely tender in a gravy spiced using exotic spices. So here is the recipe for Nawabi mutton curry or Nahari Al Subho.
500 Gm Mutton
2 Tbsp Garlic Ginger Paste
1 Tsp Jeera
1/2 Cup Coriander leaves
1 1/2 Cup water
1 lime juice
1/2 Tsp turmeric
1 Crushed kashmiri chilli or 1 tsp chilli flakes
1 Tsp coriander powder
1 Tsp cardamon powder
1 Tsp red chilli powder
1 Tsp garam masala
1/4 Tsp javitri powder
- Wash the mutton and keep a side
- Now in a mixer grind the onions, Tomatoes, Cashews and almonds to a thick paste.
- In a pressure cooker add oil, Now add jeera.
- Once the jeera starts to crackle add the ginger garlic paste and cook it for few seconds.
- Now add the ground onion and tomato paste, and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the oil separates.
- Add the mutton and mix well.
- Now add all the dry masala and lime juice and mix well.
- Finally add the water and close the lid of the cooker and let nawabi mutton curry cook for 3 to 4 whistles approx 30 minutes so that the meat cooks nice and tender.
- Your Nawabi Mutton Curry or Nahari Al Subho is ready to be served, Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.