300 gms fresh paneer
1 onion finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 green chilli chopped
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame
- Add cumin seeds and fry till they stop popping
- Add onions and fry till transparent
- Add green chillies and tomato and fry till tomatoes are soft
- Add all the powdered spices and mix well. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Mash the Paneer into crumbs. Mix well and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt, Garnish with the chopped fresh coriander.