Hair Benefits of Citrus fruits
1. Anti-DandruffCitrus fruits extracts are an important ingredient of herbal Anti- Dandruff shampoos and hair products. Instead of buying one you can apply the Fresh lemon juice on your scalp. It will help to combat dandruff and further improve blood circulation.
2. Hair SoftenerCitrus fruits have Vitamin C which works as natural Hair softener and provides lustrous and soft hair
3. Best for Dry HairWith regular application of Citrus fruit mask, consisting of grapefruit, lemon and orange you can heal damaged and dry hair. It works effectively on dry and frizzy hair. You can also choose to mix 1 part of lemon juice with 3 parts of water. Apply this solution on your scalp and let it sit there for about 30 minutes and then rinse and blow dry your hair.
4. Prevents Premature GrayingConsumption of Citrus fruits in any form provides the essential nutrients to the body which are necessary to prevent premature graying and also helps prevent balding.
5. Prevents Hair ThinningThese fruits contain certain compounds like inositol which is also known as Vitamin BH, which stops hair thinning. Try citrus fruits instead of expensive chemical hair products which are best for healthy and shiny hair.
6. Nourishes HairCitrus fruits provide the best nourishment to your hairs which are not a thing of Expensive products; these delicious fruit provides essential nutrients to your scalp and gives you best hair treatment only by sitting at home.
7. Anti-Hair fallCitrus fruits and especially Oranges can help in reducing hair fall and also boost hair growth naturally. Consuming Citrus fruits is the best treatment for Hair fall.
Citrus fruits contain essential fiber, vitamins, nutrient compounds and minerals hence you must add their intake in your nutritional diet. It is highly proffered to eat or drink only fresh and try to have them in the morning on an empty stomach or after a meal.