Tamarind/Imli is also amazing for hair.
1. Tamarind,Imli Prevents hair lossYou can strengthen and prevent hair loss, boil the tamarind in clean water and let it cool; Pour the water into a sprayer and start spraying from the scalp to the tip wet a towel with warm water and squeeze excess water, use it to cover your head, leave it to act for about half an hour, then wash the hair as usual.
To prevent hair loss you can make a homemade hair pack using tamarind.
- For making this pack you will need
- Tamarind pulp 15 grams
What You Need To Do
- Just Soak a small ball of tamarind in water for 10 minutes.
- Extract the juice from the tamarind and massage it all over your scalp and hair.
- Now Dip a towel in warm water and squeeze out any extra water.
- Take this hot towel and cover your hair and scalp and let it sit there for half an hour.
- Now Rinse your hair thoroughly using a good shampoo, and follow this up with a good conditioner.
- Repeat this process twice a week to stop hair loss.
2. Tamarind,Imli for Faster Hair GrowthIf you soak tamarind in water and then use it for washing your hair, you will be amazed to see how fast your hair would grow. You will easily see the results within two weeks. If you are looking to grow your hair at a faster pace, you must definitely try tamarind.
3. Tamarind,Imli Provides natural strength to your hairBy going out in the pollution every day, your hair tends to become very weak and this also affects the roots and scalp. By using tamarind, you can provide natural strength to the scalp and the roots of your hair.
4. Tamarind,Imli Treats Oily And Greasy ScalpOily scalp is the main reason for many hair problems like dandruff and hair loss. To treat this problem of oily scalp you need to Control the sebum production in the scalp.
Tamarind pulp is the best solution to control the sebum production.
You can make a pack using tamarind to get rid of the greasiness from your scalp.
- For Making this Pack You Will Need
- Tamarind pulp 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Buttermilk 1 teaspoon
What You Need To Do to make this Hair Pack
- Take a mixing bowl and in it mix the tamarind pulp, buttermilk, and olive oil to make a smooth paste out of it
- Apply this smooth paste on your hair and gently massage it in your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Now let the hair pack sit in your hair for at least 15 minutes.
- After that Wash your hair using warm water with a mild shampoo.
- Do this once a week to remove the excess oil from your scalp.
In the end, it can be concluded that there are immense benefits of tamarind and you must definitely include it in your diet. It not only has numerous health benefits but has amazing effects on your hair and skin. To have a healthy skin, hair and lifestyle, you must definitely include tamarind in your diet. There are many ways of making your food a little tangy by using tamarind. Given the amazing benefits, you definitely don’t want to miss it.