1. Treat Hair Dryness
2. Promotes Hair Growth
3. Prevent Hair Fall
4. Improves Texture
5. Treats Dandruff
6. Prevent Premature Graying
1. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Treat Hair Dryness
Use of fenugreek does not only help you keep the scalp free from dandruff, but also help you treat hair dryness, dermatitis, as well as nourish your hair naturally. It also keeps your hair stronger from the roots.
2. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Promotes Hair Growth
Fenugreek is rich in protein and nicotinic that helps hair to grow naturally. Fenugreek also contains a compound called lecithin that keeps your hair strong, healthy and hydrated.
3. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Prevent Hair FallIf you are dealing with a problem of hair fall and hair thinning, then fenugreek is all you need to treat the problem naturally. All you need to do is to massage your head with the boiled coconut oil mixed with fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek seeds contains hormones which work to promote hair growth. They are loaded with protein and nicotinic acid that strengthens the hair shaft and prevents breakage.
4. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Improves Texture
Fenugreek contains all the nutritions and benefits that can naturally make your hair black and shiny. Include fenugreek in your diet or apply the paste directly on your hair to make it lustrous. Fenugreek seeds are loaded with lecithin, an emulsifying substance which makes the seeds produce a slippery substance that imparts shine to your hair when soaked in water. Soak the fenugreek seeds in boiling water and let them soak overnight. In the morning grind the seeds into a smooth paste. Apply this mixture on your scalp and roots, and then along the whole length of your hair. Let this paste sit in your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
5. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Treats Dandruff
Dandruff can damage your scalp and hair terribly, but applying a paste of fenugreek seeds can help you get rid of the dandruff naturally.
6. Fenugreek Seeds /Methi Prevent Premature Graying
For ages Fenugreek seeds have been used as a part of folk medicine, to prevent premature graying of hair. They have properties which work to retain the hair’s pigment which helps to delay graying.
Fenugreek is not just an herb, but a spice, which belongs to Fabaceae family and can be included in your life in many ways. The best way to consume fenugreek seeds is by making fenugreek tea. So make fenugreek part of your life as well as kitchen to gain its tremendous health benefits.