Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) for Skin
1. Makes skin healthierBlack pepper/Piper Nigrum also has its mention in the Ayurveda for its amazing properties that leads to a healthier skin.
2. Helps remove dead cells from your skinYou can crush some black pepper to make a scrub for your skin. It helps in exfoliating and removes dead cells from your skin.
3. Helps against wrinklesThe high amount of anti-oxidants present in black pepper/Piper Nigrum helps against black spots and pre-mature aging. Adding black pepper to your diet helps to ward off wrinkles naturally without the use of expensive anti wrinkle creams.
4. Great ExfoliatorBlack pepper is a wonderful Exfoliator for skin that removes the harmful toxins and chemicals naturally from the skin. It also promotes the blood circulation and oxygen in the skin. You can just crush some black pepper and make a scrub to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin.
5. Helps against vitiligoVitiligo is a skin disease which causes skin to lose pigmentation in some areas. Black pepper is known to work excellently to cure Vitiligo. Piperine which is found in black pepper helps in instigating the production of pigmentation and is a safe remedy for the skin.
6. Helps prevent skin cancerBlack pepper/ Piper Nigrum is loaded with antioxidants that fight against free radicals and helps against skin cancer that is caused by exposure to the UV radiation.
It is an undeniable fact that Black pepper/Piper Nigrum has a long history of use both globally, in the USA as well as all over the world and is used in traditional medicines to cure many diseases throughout the world. Though it would be difficult to consume too much black pepper, but you can easily use it as a seasoning to make your dishes even more delicious. So if you want to lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, then you must definitely include black pepper in your daily life to gain its amazing health benefits.