4 Boiled potatoes, peeled and mashed.
Salt to taste.
Red chilli powder to taste.
1 Onion very finely diced (optional)
For the dough :
1 Tbsp Oil
4 Tbsp Butter
- Knead the dough with 1/2 tablespoon oil and sufficient amount of water
- Keep the dough aside for 1/2 an hour
- Now mash the boiled potatoes
- Add salt zeera and chilli powder and onions
- Now mix it well so that there are no lumps of potatoes
- On your kitchen board, sprinkle a little dry flour. Make balls of the dough you had kneaded
- Roll one ball at a time into a thick small circle
- Now stuff the bhaji on the small circle and Fold the edges in wards
- Roll this stuffed ball so that it becomes a proper round again
- Very gently roll the ball in to a flat not to thin circle
- Keep in mind that the stuffing should not come out
- Heat a tawa on medium flame and grease it with butter
- Cook both the sides of the paratha, by flipping it over, so that the sides brown properly
- Your paratha is ready to eat. Serve it with pickle or shrikand