1/4 Ounce dry Yeast
1/4 cup warm water
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp salt
4 Cups flour
- In a big bowl mix yeast and 1/4 cup warm water and a pinch of sugar.
- In another bowl, Beat eggs in 1 cup warm water, add oil and salt
- now mix the two mixtures togeather and add sugar
- now slowly add flour to the mixture and cover the bowl with a damp cloth
- keep it at room temprature for an hour
- later place it in the refrigerator and allow the dough to rise overnight.
- In the morning your dough will be ready and twice the size it was
- now divide the dough into equal pieces and roll them into desired shapes
- now place them on a greased pan and allow it to rise further
- set your ovens at 190 degree celcius and bake these rolls for 8 minutes